Re: [orca-list] Which password managers do you use with orca?

On 18/11/21 14:57, Nimer Jaber via orca-list wrote:
I will test KeepasX during the next days and if this does not work I’ll take a look on Bitwarden.

Another option that is accessible is gopass. It uses your GNUPG key to encrypt the passwords, which can be copied to the clipboard.

I'm sure it works under Mac OS (though I haven't installed it there). I don't know about Windows in this regard - probably yes if you have one of the bash shell environments installed.