Re: [orca-list] Which password managers do you use with orca?

Yes they are, or at least they are on Windows, not sure about Mac.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 11:40 AM Christian Schoepplein via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
> Am 18.11.2021 um 20:04 schrieb Nimer Jaber via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>:
>
> I've used both Bitwarden and 1Password. 1Password is a paid tool, but it does work.

I’ve used 1Password in the past on Windows, Mac and iOS and is really good to use on those plattforms. Since the linux version has been released not so long ago, I’ve not tested it already, but if it is really accessible it might be a solution if the open source tools do not work.

I will test KeepasX during the next days and if this does not work I’ll take a look on Bitwarden.

Are the Bitwarden clients for Windows Mac and iOS useable?

Cheers,

  Schoepp