Re: [orca-list] Qemu Accessibility

If your screen reader modifier is caps-lock in both the host and guest, you'll need to disable Orca on the
host while interacting with the guest, as otherwise screen reader commands are picked up by Orca on the host
regardless of key grab. Not a huge deal if you have a shortcut to toggle it, but slightly annoying.

Justin