Re: [orca-list] Converting text to sound

There's something called ebook-speaker, but I don't know if that's only for espeak.

----- Original Message -----
From: Michal Zegan via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: Vojtech šmiro <vsmiro seznam cz>, Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 20:57:42 +0200
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Converting text to sound

At least espeak has a command line option to write to wav file instead
of saying things. If you would like mp3 you'd have to convert, but
probably no problem arranging that.
No clue for voxin

W dniu 22.05.2021 o 20:53, Vojtech šmiro via orca-list pisze:
Hello,

is some way to convert text to wav or mp3 wia Espeak or Voxin TTS? And
is it legal to convert texts to mp3 for my own? Can I convert my own
written texts to mp3 for my friends?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Vojta.