[orca-list] Electron apps worked on POP!_OS, how to get same in Arch

Hi all,
I recently purchased an Oryx Pro laptop from System76, which came with Pop!_OS. There, Electron apps like
Bitwarden (and even Skype) were accessible out of the box.
I just finished installing Arch (and Mate), and I can’t get accessible Electron apps even if I install them
via Flatpak (as Pop!_OS was doing).
I’m assuming there’s something I need to install, but I can’t seem to find anything online. Can anyone please
shed some light on this? Do I have to be running Gnome Desktop or a Ubuntu based bistro in order to have
accessible electron apps, or is there some way I can get these working under Arch/ Mate?
Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Jordan.