Re: [orca-list] fetchmailrc permissions

Hi,
Okay, so that solved the owning problem.
but I still get errors connecting, and I followed a fetchmailrc file, I'll
show my file and the error below, hoping someone may know something about
fetchmail.
Thanks.
fetchmailrc file:

poll mail.cableone.net protocol pop3 username "glennervin" password
"NotGlenn'sPassword"

The error I get:

ubuntu-mate@ubuntu-mate:~/Documents$ fetchmail
graphic 545 5674 messages for glennervin at mail.cableone.net (292177038
octets).
fetchmail: Connection errors for this poll:
name 0: connection to localhost:smtp [127.0.0.1/25] failed: Connection
refused.
fetchmail: SMTP connect to localhost failed
fetchmail: SMTP transaction error while fetching from
glennervin@mail.cableone.ngraphic 733 et and delivering to SMTP host
localhost

reading message glennervin mail cableone syn-alias com:1 of 5674 (43767
octets)fgraphic 186 etchmail: Query status=10 (SMTP)

ubuntu-mate@ubuntu-mate:~/Documents$
graphic 932