Re: [orca-list] Accessibility of XFCE desktop

I agree. The mate desktop is more like how a windows user would use a computer. Plus its lighter on resources
than gmone. If you want to experience the mate desktop and your running ubuntu, rather than do a full install
of mate from an iso file. You could try it out first on your system before switching. Backup first though
before making any changes to your system. Open up a terminal command and type or copy, paste the following
command. Someone correct me if it's wrong.

sudo apt install ubuntu-mate-desktop
Once it's all been installed, restart the system and by using the tab key, find the session button and change
it to mate them login.

Good luck. Should you proceed with this, then by doing so at your own risk. No one is held accountable for
your data loss. Just saying.☺️