Re: [orca-list] kali linux and orca?

Have tried to get it working multiple times over the past few months. I have had no luck any better than yours with getting it talking. The best that I have gotten is what I currently have with orca still not talking, yet headless and able to SSH into it. Have tried everything from a virtual machine to a raspberry pi to bare metal.

Speech dies either during installation or directly afterward.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller