[orca-list] Remind me about mobi readers/Orca

Simple...in theory question.

Is there any ebook reader that works with both Orca and mobi formats? I got given another bunch of ebooks in .mobi format, and want to read them in that format. Yes. I could ask for .txt conversions but that'd ruin the formatting and I'd like to keep it formatted correctly.

So. There any ebook readers that both deal with .mobi formats and play nice with Orca?