Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 12:17 AM
From: "Jonesy Cee via orca-list" <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Flat Review

Having two issues with flat review and I’m wondering if there is a way to fix this.

1. When there is a long output from terminal I can’t use flat review up past a certain point. It usually
goes to a scroll bar or “file”.
Is there a way to navigate up past us or do I need to look into something like finrar?
2. I can’t seem to use flat review inside of a virtual machine with Virt-manager and KVM. It flat reviews
the host instead of the guest os. How can I avoid this?

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
orca-list mailing list
orca-list gnome org