Re: [orca-list] Flat Review

Page up and down work to move in terminal. As for navigating inside the virtual machine...
How can I make the host orca inactive when  using a virtualized machine? If I use Alt F1 it pulls up the application menu inside of the virtual machine and when using Control Alt T it uses the virtual machine terminal and not the host. Can I make host orca disabled when running a VM? Is there a hotkey to close orca or that I could press immediately before starting a virtual machine in virt-manager and then after shutting down the virtual machine I could use Super Alt and “s to renewable on host?I guess I could use laptop mode on one of them and desktop on the virtual machine, but I would rather if I could just temporarily not use orca on the hose while using it on the guest.

“ Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.”
~ Helen Keller