[orca-list] Orca and Mycroft

A friend of mine who uses Windows but prefers Linux suggested I might try Mycroft.
I read that the easiest way is to install it is to get it from Git.
There is also a Snap package for it but people are warned of bugs.
I tried to get it from Git but the commands I tried did nothing.
I obtained the Snap package of it.
Launching Mycroft from the GUI, Orca said nothing and I got no progress.
I typed Mycroft from Gnome-terminal and I got a lot of verbal information with Orcca like it was sounding
like it was going through some set up process but Orca seemed to be repeating the same info repeatedly so I
aborted it as I feel I was getting nowhere.
I got Mycroft to speak as I got a voice which was different from the default in Orca but it said the app was
booting the setup and I had to wait which was the furthest I got with Mycroft.

Sent from my iPhone