Re: [orca-list] Lightweight Linux distro with screen reader Support

I meant "after installation there should be no issue..."

Le 08/05/2021 à 23:19, Didier Spaier via orca-list a écrit :
Hello,

I confirm, although with the most recent Slint ISO 2G is a minimum to
successfully boot the installer. After installation there should be issue with less than that.

So yes Ramesh you can install Slint on your laptop and it will run
smoothly.

Link: https://slint.fr
Feel free to email me for more information before installing.

Best regards,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier