Re: [orca-list] Lightweight Linux distro with screen reader Support

Slint will work.  I know since I had slint running on a machine with a
little less than 1 gig of memory.

On Sat, 8 May 2021, Ramesh Patil via orca-list wrote:

Hello all,,

I am new comer in linux environment, My problem is I have little bit old
laptop with 2gb RAM and dual core processor. Therefore I am in search of
best Lightweight Linux distro with good screen reader Support so I can do
most of my tasks without lagging.

Thanks and regards,
Ramesh Patil