Re: [orca-list] Google chrome crash in azure subscriptions screen

Hi Michał.

I checked with Dominic Mazzoni from Google, and it looks like a fix
landed last week and was merged into the 90.x release branch last
night. When you have Chrome version 90.0.4430.47 or later, please
retest.

Thanks!
--joanie