[orca-list] chatness in Orca when using VSCode

Hi all.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Open a .js file using VSCode.

2. Slowly type the following content:

var v1;

Note that for each character entered, orca presents a list with suggestions.

The problem is that every time the list is presented orca always reads suggest list box, followed by the first item on the list.

Would it be possible to omit the suggestion list box label?

Using the same file opened previously try the following steps:

1. Delete all lines of the file.

2. Type the following:

3. Wait until orca announces suggest list box.

4. Press enter or tab.

On my machine orca reads 'ar', which is what was inserted to form the word var.

It seems to me that this announcement would not be necessary because we already know what will be inserted.

Thanks.