Re: [orca-list] Fedora 34, totally distorted speech in live CD

Hi Jason,

Umm, no, trying to install Arch Linux is way beyond my capabilities. Besides my Braille display doesn't want
to work in a VM, so I have speech only, and thus an Arch installation, from what I understand, won't work
accessibly anyway, and I have no sighted assistance.

Marco

Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> hat am 27.03.2021 16:29 geschrieben:

I can't answer your Fedora questions, but note that Arch Linux already
has a number of GNOME 40 packages. It may be a suitable option if trying
GNOME 40 is your primary objective.