Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu: having items on the desktop?

I use Ubuntu GNOME, pressing the super key then start typing what you are looking for. Orca will anounce the search results. For example after typing f I hear Orca says Firefox and I just hit Enter to start Firefox. I can also jump with Tab to other search results before pressing Enter. Maybe this is what you are looking for?

Milton