Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes while encountering the mate-terminal window.

Hi Vsevolod.

I received the file, but I've been swamped these days. Sorry!! It's
still on my todo list.

--joanie

On Thu, 2021-03-25 at 16:58 +0300, Vsevolod Popov via orca-list wrote:
Hello Joanie,

I have recently sent a debug file.

also removing unneeded packages with yay,

but it didn't help.

It seems like the mate crashes.

Because I can hear the desktop word, the beginning of it, and
everything
crashes after closing the terminal where the libreoffice or other
application was launched.

I can send the debug again if needed.

Thank you.