[orca-list] Orca crashes while encountering the mate-terminal window.

Hello,

I encounter really strange issue on my HP Laptop.

I don't know if it is an issue of orca, mate, keyboard or what, I cannot normally reproduce when it happens but...

Here how it goes.

1. I can launch some application using the terminal if needed. For example, I open file in libreoffice using terminal.

2. When I finish interacting with the app I close it with alt+f4.

3. When the terminal window opens, "Orca" says the name of the terminal session and... Crashes.

When I try to restart Orca with alt+f2 and typing "orca -r" nothing happens.

The braille display shows the last window that orca could receive.

Also when I press ctrl+alt+t with typing "orca -r" still nothing happens.

There are 2 methods that I have encountered to fix this issue, all of them are not good because I have to restart my machine.

1. Press the power button and it will turn off.

2. If I press ctrl+alt+f2 the terminal opens and I can login to my user and type "Reboot".

But if I try to return back to GUI it doesn't really work, it returns but orca doesn't speak.

I don't get if it is the laptop issue, mate issue when keyboard stops working or orca's issue...

I also cannot really get when it starts.

It can just freeze.

I use archlinux and orca 40.0 from GIT.

Is there anything I can check?

Googling didn't give me anything.