Re: [orca-list] No speech in lightdm

I had set some orca preferences for the lightdm user when I had a locale set, so I cleaned its home up completely before trying both without and then with the patch. I can confirm that the patch works, applied to the latest orca master, pulled just minutes ago. Lightdm now speaks with only the reader settings configured in my /etc/lightdm/lightdm-gtk-greeter.conf file. I do hope this makes it into 40.0. Thanks all for getting this working.

~Kyle