Re: [orca-list] Bug in orca 40.0 in Libreoffice after saving the new document.

Ok. I just installed LO fresh. I am not seeing the problem you are
there either. That said, I did see some instances where arrowing left
and right didn't cause Orca to say the new character. That was due to
LO failing to tell Orca the caret moved. Orca needs accessibility
events to tell it something happened that might need to be presented.

So my guess is that important events are not being emitted by something
in LibreOffice (which would need to be fixed in LibreOffice). If you
send me a full debug.out (via private email) I can see what Orca is and
isn't getting.

Information on how to create a full debug.out can be found on
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Debugging

Thanks!
--joanie