[orca-list] Bug in orca 40.0 in Libreoffice after saving the new document.

Hello,

There is a bug in libreOffice and orca after saving the new document that after exiting the save window orca doesn't pronounce text while reading and writing it. The only workaround to fix this issue that I found is relaunching libreoffice after saving the document.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Open the libreoffice-fresh and open the new document in it.

2. Save the new document by pressing CTRL+s and choose the destination of the file location.

3. After saving the document try to read/write something in the document.

Expected result:

Orca should pronounce the typed letters and the text that we are reading.

Actual result:

Orca doesn't tell anything while typing. I have echo mode characters and words enabled.

If I don't save the document and write just in the blank document everything works well.

The only workaround I found is to close and open libreoffice again to be able to work with the newely created document.

But maybe I don't know something cause I am new to linux in general :)

Reproduced on:

orca 40.0-git

Arch linux.

Thank you in advance.