Re: [orca-list] Anyone using Mint with orca?

Hello, I am using Mint Mate 20.1 with Orca screenreader. It is a bit simular to Ubuntu Mate but it has only one bottom bar and the snap feature is not enabled. I don't need the snap service and so I can handle Mint Mate like a normal Ubuntu system. The app settings programs are own programs by the Mint developers. Sometimes it seems to be necessary to work with flat review in the software administration programs.
Greetings,
Wolfram