Re: [orca-list] A few questions about Fedora

Hi Vojta,

Thank you for your help.

I already have the rpm fusion repos, both non-free, free, and the tainted ones too.

If you need any help testing stuff before you package it into your repo, do not hesitate to contact me off list, I'd be glad to help in any way i can.

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Francisco.