Re: [orca-list] Introduction to myself and some question

Hello Shinji,

Welcome to the list.
For now, as i see it and understand it, fedora rawhide, or branched, in our case 34, cannot be used because
of a pipewire bug, an audio bug basically, that, put in simple tirms, does not let orca, or, in my case, any
other application, output audio.
Hopefully it will be fixed for 34's release do to happen in April i believe.
Best regards.
Francisco