Re: [orca-list] [solved but ...] accessibility bug after quitting a qt application

Could you please post issue againstt Marco?

Vojta

Dne 06. 03. 21 v 3:51 Jérémy Prego via orca-list napsal(a):
hello,

i just found the culprit ... i am using mate desktop and there has been
an update from marco to 1.24.1-2.

I went back to marco 1.24.0 and I found the happiness of being able to
quit qt applications without any problem! :)

I also had bugs with marco 1.24.1-1 several months ago. I blocked the
installation of version 1.24.1-1 but it looks like version 1.24.1-2
still has the same issues with qt apps ...

hoping it can help other people

Jerem