Re: [orca-list] With this work?

Regretably, no. The graphical desktop System76 ships on the Meerkat
isn't Orca friendly. I found out the hard way last summer.

Fortunately, the remedy is quite straight forward--just reinstall your
preferred flavor of Linux.

Best,

Janina

Orca screen reader developers writes:
Hi,
Would it be possible to just purchase this:

https://system76.com/desktops/meerkat#
Connect my keyboard, connect it to my TV with HDMI, get it with Ubuntu and then just be able to run it with
the version of orca that comes with Ubuntu and have it output the screenreader with just the HDMI?

Thank you,

-Reece O’Bryan
C: (502)-827-3724
1645 Parkway, Sevierville, TN 37862