Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Mate login bug? 20.10 Groovy Gorilla

The f4 command used to work in mate to enable all accessibility. No idea if it's effective now.
In a mint cinnamon login situation and this may be relevant,
I brought up orca with start-alt-s to login and then orca died until I brought it up again for the session. Going into .local/share/applications/ I found no autostart directory. So I made it and copied gnome-orca.desktop file into that directory then restarted the system. This time orca came up for me automatically for login but I had to start orca again for the session. The desktop file could have been modified to do this, I haven't yet checked it out since spending most of the last couple days debugging a shell script. Since mint uses ubuntu as its base this could have been one of the difficulties. Also put the volume up on your speakers since volume has been suppressed for orca to cater to the audiobabies in the ubuntu customer base.