[orca-list] mint xfce4

Downloaded it through bittorrent earlier. The ubiquity app ran fine on the system then I tried logging in. No sound and no speech at all. Errors being thrown to the effect it can't find orca or speaker-test. Only reason I'm using this is on old system it's too small to run any flavor of archlinux since archlinux upped their minimum memory. I probably will have this older computer taken to the recycler shortly too. If I use xfce4, I like slint's flavor better since not only does it talk, it can talk and run fast.

I'll have a little more fun with this machine trying to run mint cinnamon on it. Mint mate used to work, but this machine is so old it's useable for destructive testing.