Re: [orca-list] copy to clipboard does not copy

Hi.
In which application are you trying to paste the text? It wouldn't be at the terminal, would it?

On 3/1/21 11:40 AM, Grosboulet wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for my poor english.

I have upgrade my ubuntu to 21.04 and I use orca 40. When I try to copy text with orca (copy to clipboard), orca says "contents added to clipboard" (I try to translate from my language). When I try to paste with "ctrl + v", nothing pasted... I have remove "orca" package and build from source with :

bash ./autogen.sh --prefix=/

make -j5

sudo make install

I try this code:

$ python3

>>> import pyperclip

>>> pyperclip.copy("hello")

I use "ctrl + v" after, I paste "hello".

I have another bug with laptop layout, when I use "cap lock" to use orca shorcut, cap lock changes (if I am in lowercase, it pass to uppercase and vise versa).

Thanks for you help and your works!

Regards.