From: Grosboulet
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 3:38 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] copy to clipboard does not copy

Hello,

Sorry for my poor english.

I have upgrade my ubuntu to 21.04 and I use orca 40. When I try to copy

text with orca (copy to clipboard), orca says "contents added to

clipboard" (I try to translate from my language). When I try to paste

with "ctrl + v", nothing pasted... I have remove "orca" package and

build from source with :

bash ./autogen.sh --prefix=/

make -j5

sudo make install

I try this code:

$ python3

>>> import pyperclip

>>> pyperclip.copy("hello")

I use "ctrl + v" after, I paste "hello".

I have another bug with laptop layout, when I use "cap lock" to use orca

shorcut, cap lock changes (if I am in lowercase, it pass to uppercase

and vise versa).

Thanks for you help and your works!

Regards.