Re: [orca-list] Fast-moving Kickstarters stall Orca.

Hi Jeffery.

Right now the page is quiet and from a quick glance I didn't see any
high-volume pages. That said, what you describe sounds like Orca
suffering from an event flood. Orca master has some event-flood
handling added to it. Is there any way you can test it?

Thanks!
--joanie

On Tue, 2021-06-29 at 16:30 +0000, Jeffery Mewtamer via orca-list