[orca-list] A small problem with VSCode and orca

Hi all.

I use a VSCode extension called sonar lint which allows checking for violation of some java programming rules.

Rules with some kind of violation are pointed out in the problem area and I can use quick fix, activated by press ctrl+., to open a description with an explanation of the problem as well as examples of how to fix it.

The problem is that the explanation is usually not read by the orca. I need to switch to another editor and go back again to the point where the explanation was presented to be able to read its content.

As this problem is not easy to reproduce as it requires the installation of java and other extensions, I captured a debug file with the problem reproduced.

I'll send the debug file in PVT to Joanie.

Thanks.