Re: [orca-list] Small status update for plugin system based orca

Howdy Patrick,

It worksfor me, thanks!
awsome. thanks for bisecting! it helped a lot.

About plugins in ~/.local/share/orca/plugins:reading the code also helped me ;)
awesome! :), yea currently all plugins available are loaded as there is currently no setting for this. i will integrate this into the given settings structure soon.
what does your first plugin?

By reading the code I found the plugin manager shortcut ;) and the plugin I added is activated.
he-he evil genius.... i cant hide anything here ;). this is a work in progress and not ready yet. it currently shows all available plugins and its state. toggle the state currently doesn't do anything. But this might change in near term ;).

cheers chrys

i found and fixed the issues. i forgott to migrate some bits :).
please pull and retry.

It worksfor me, thanks!

About plugins in ~/.local/share/orca/plugins:reading the code also helped me ;)

By reading the code I found the plugin manager shortcut ;) and the plugin I added is activated.

Best regards,

--
Patrick ZAJDA