From: orca-list <orca-list-bounces gnome org> On Behalf Of Daniel McGee via orca-list
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2021 4:11 PM
To: Orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] How to install voxin voices on Fedora?

Hi all

Could someone explain what part I'm missing to install the  voxin voices on Fedora?

Here is where I get up too in the process.

1. Extract the voxin-enu-3.3rc4.tgz file: by right clicking it and extracting it in the file manager.

2. Open up terminal and type in

cd Downloads

That's about it. How do I go ahead with these instructions moving forwards from here.