[orca-list] Voxin Not Working

Hi,
I just installed Ubuntu Mate (ubuntu-mate-20.04.2.0-desktop-amd64)
into VmWare.
Orca is working, but I tried to install the latest Voxin (IBM) which is voxin-enu-3.3rc4.x86_64.
and it seemed to install okay, but I didn't hear the IBM speak a little during the install, like it usually does.
So after a reboot, I tried voxin 3.1 and same.
Then I tried Voxin 2.2 with still no IBM voice.
Strangely, now insert + space does not launch Orca settings, it opens whatever I am focused on at the time.
So I ran orca -s and got the Orca settings, but IBM was not in the list of synthesizers.
Anybody got a clue on this one?

Thanks.

Glenn