[orca-list] How event-spammy is VSCode?

Hey all.

Background: As a number of you know, I've been making some changes in
Orca to stop some event floods. This work was triggered by observations
that Discord is super spammy. I'm now working on fixing this in
Chromium, which is where the spam is coming from. Eventually those
changes will work their way into Electron, but as we all know, those
things can take time. However in the past, when an accessibility fix
landed in Chromium and is needed to make VSCode accessibility better,
the VSCode accessibility folks seem able to backport the change into
Electron. So I'm wondering if the work I'm doing to fix Discord -- and
any other web app which uses ARIA live regions -- might help improve
VSCode.

How can you help? If you use VSCode and Orca master, when you have
nothing better to do, turn on full debugging in Orca and capture a
debug.out using VSCode like you normally do. Then search it for
"FLOOD?" and "DELUGE!" If you find matches, I'd love to see it. And if
you never find matches, that would be helpful to know as well.

Note I am not in a hurry, and don't need many answers. Just some
evidence which supports -- or refutes -- a claim that what I'm working
on needs to be backported to make VSCode better.

Thanks!
--joanie