Re: [orca-list] problem using orca compiled from master and VSCode

Hi Joanie and all.

Looks like I found one more little problem that doesn't happen in version 40.0 of orca.
Steps to reproduce.
1. Open an empty .js file in VSCode.
2. Insert the following code:
var a;
var b;
var u;

3. Press ctrl+shift+o and type u.
The focus in the list is moved to declaration of var u as expected.

4. Switch to another window  using alt+tab.
5. Switch back to VSCode using alt+tab.
6. Execute the step 3 again.

Instead of locate the var u,  orca announces no more unvisited link.
Thanks.