Re: [orca-list] Pluginsystem for Orca using libpeas

Quick question: how will application scripts be handled if the plugin modular design is in the codebase? Will scripts now just be core or system plugins? Will the user be able to override a script if they know how and want to do it?

In any case, this concept really does look good. I would certainly like to test newer versions that incorporate the new code, although because the changes are so major, I will probably switch back to releases when I need to work, as breakage during major code refactoring are pretty much unavoidable. Thanks very much for the work. I look forward to running some tests.

~Kyle