[orca-list] a11y problems in gnome used in Ubuntu v21.04

Hello
I installed Ubuntu v21.04 but I could not work it out.
1. Terminal was not accessible, Orca read commands I typed but I could
not study, what it got or previous lines by the flat review of Orca.
2. By pressing Alt + F1 opens the Menu but nothing was spoken via Orca
even when I pressed Tab or arrow keys.
3. By pressing Super Key opens the Menu but nothing was spoken via
Orca even when I pressed Tab or arrow keys however if I typed a name
of program, the program was shown and Orca read it.
4. On top panel there are some unlabeled button such as bluetooth and
wireless buttons.

Additional information:
Laptop Dell 5110
Processor 64-bit