Re: [orca-list] Web Page Orca Cannot Read

I think it has some kind of dialog box that you must accept before it displays the page. I fired up a Win10 virtual machine, went to the page, and just clicked through. So then I went back to the page in Firefox for Linux, pressed the space bar and the enter key just for good measure and then I was able to read the page. So orca is having trouble with that dialog box, whatever it is.