Re: [orca-list] Installing linux with windows 10

I think that this can happen if booting in Legacy mode with a MBR, less so if booting in EFI mode with a GPT as then the OS loaders of GRUB and Windows are
two different files which won't erase each other. This is why the Slint
installer in 'auto' mode will allow to install Slint on the same drive as
Windows only if the machine booted in EFI mode and the drive has a GPT.

Didier