Re: [orca-list] Using HomeAssistant with Orca

Hi,

I use homeassistant also.

The issue for unlabeled buttons can be tracked at https://github.com/home-assistant/frontend/issues/3267 it could do with some input from others.

There appears to be a few screenreader users of HA.  Would there be any interest in setting up a low traffic list to discuss accessibility issues with HA?

If we all get together perhaps we can help to drive the accessibility effort forward.

Cheers

Bart