From: Jason White via orca-list
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 4:57 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Mathematics with orca

You can certainly read and write LaTeX in any text editor, with its excellent mathematics support. (It also supports multiple languages, diagrams, and many other features.)

Choose whatever text editor suits you, and the rest is a matter of learning LaTeX from any of the excellent online resources available.