Re: [orca-list] What is the latest version of Orca?

On 1/13/21 11:39 AM, Richard Wells via orca-list wrote:
Jason and all: Since I just installed this revision of Ubuntu, do I just
use sudo apt-get update and duso apt-get upgrade --show-upgraded to get
a new version or does this just add patch updates to what I have?

I would suggest checking documentation for the latest upgrade instructions for Ubuntu. I know how to do it in Debian, but Ubuntu has diverged somewhat from Debian.