[orca-list] What is the latest version of Orca?

Hello everyone.

Well, the question is all in the subject, but I guess some context is in order: since I’m on arch Linux anyways, and I have orca 3.38.2, I want to know, is that the absolute latest version, or are there more up to date versions, with more features? If so, e.g. the development version, how could I get it, and replace my existing orca with the most up to date version? With Pacman I cannot get it, since it says it’s the latest version.

Best regards.

Francisco.