Re: [orca-list] bug with orca and openoffice

Okay, you can't read msoffice documents in openoffice. So don't read them in openoffice. Find whatever openoffice has to save as and convert the documents to more readable forms and edit in those other forms then import your edited documents back into openoffice if windows people need your reaction or response. This failure happened in openoffice 6 and continues in openoffice 7. I'm not going to waste time in a finger pointing contest either as to which software bears some or most responsibility for this bug since I'm unfamiliar with both code bases. That people for them that hasn't yet figured it out is how and why so many editors and choices exist on Linux in order to get you around problems with other "operating systems".