Re: [orca-list] Orca not reading menus in Chrome

Known issue. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1162932. I'm working on it.

On Mon, 2021-01-11 at 17:04 -0800, Nimer Jaber via orca-list wrote:
Hello,

I haven't been keeping up with threads here, and a quick search hasn't turned up anything. I am using the latest Chrome dev, along with Fedora 33, with Orca 3.39.1 from Master. Orca does not seem to be reading all of the menus in Chrome. For me, the only menu options read out are cut, topy, and paste. I have QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1 exported, and --force-renderer-accessibility set. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is this a known issue?

Thanks.