From: Peter Vágner
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 9:45 AM
To: Francisco Tissera; orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] What is the latest version of Orca?

Hello,

The latest version is orca 3.38.2 .

Generally it's available through distribution package manager.

Source code can be retrieved from gnome's gitlab.

Some pointers to concrete repositories are at: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca#Getting_Orca_and_Its_Dependencies

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 12. 1. 2021 o 8:52 Francisco Tissera via orca-list napísal(a):

Hello everyone.

Well, the question is all in the subject, but I guess some context is in order: since I’m on arch Linux anyways, and I have orca 3.38.2, I want to know, is that the absolute latest version, or are there more up to date versions, with more features? If so, e.g. the development version, how could I get it, and replace my existing orca with the most up to date version? With Pacman I cannot get it, since it says it’s the latest version.

Best regards.

Francisco.